Saturday, March 23, 2019

MSV: vacation edition

Went on a trip and took lots of pictures with friends. In the past, i would cry and beg people to delete certain photos of me if i felt they were a ‘bad angle’ or ‘ugly’ when really i was just unhappy with the truth of how i looked and any photo that showed it. But this week, there’s not a single picture i don’t love. We all look so genuinely happy, and even in ‘silly’ pictures i think i look pretty dang cute. He’s to the last 20 months of weight loss and maintenance, but really just working on myself!! I was able to have the best time, I didn’t WORRY about tracking my calories or not, and I feel so genuinely happy after our trip. I can’t think of another vacation where I can say all of that and mean it.

submitted by /u/Tiff-ugh-knee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YkkCqi

No comments:

Post a Comment