Saturday, March 23, 2019

NSV Finally feel confident in photographs!

F/28/5'6"/SW(this time around): 206/ CW:160/GW:145

I'm 46lbs lighter and while I'm not at my goal weight yet I finally feel confident enough to jump into photographs! It's been years (around 10 at this point) since I've felt this comfortable. I went from un-tagging nearly every photo that was uploaded onto facebook to keeping them all. I think this has been my favorite victory so far. I can't tell you how many pictures I've skipped out of with my kids. I'm glad I get to build that portfolio up!

CICO has been my friend along with working out (I love all the group fitness classes- especially the dancing ones). I try to go to those once a day Monday-Friday. The weekends are usually my lazy days and have typically resulted in some wild eatting. I generally stay under 1600 calories a day. I hope to hit the -60lb mark by the time I get to my 1 year mark with the gym at the end of May. This has been the furthest I've gone with my weight loss hoping not to hit any more potholes in this journey. I've spent this past month maintaining (ish) to say the least. I've got 15 more lbs to go-wish me luck!

submitted by /u/nthomas1014
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HDdMHk

No comments:

Post a Comment