Sunday, March 24, 2019

[Need Advice] I am lost with the possibilities. Need help on finding the right plan for me . CW:210 Body fat :44% Gender:Female.

Dear Reddit

Please help me.

I have been overweight most of my life. I am currently 210 pounds with 44% body fat and 17% visceral fat. I am turning 30 soon and I would like to be in better shape. I have been reading and curious that weight training helps you lose weight.

  • I also read that Cross fit is really good for weight loss .
  • I also read that CICO and whatever kind of physical exercise is good for weight loss.
  • KETO, IF , CICO . I have tried it all. nothing sticks mostly because of my attitude.
  • I have been battling depression, heartbreak, loneliness and being outcasted.

I would like to get better for real though. I am currently doing IF and I’m doing okay with it. I workout 3 days a week and so far I just spend time on the treadmill and Stair master.

I would like to try strength training but I don’t know where to start. I googled it and its pretty overwhelming. I would like to find an exercise program that I can do on my own and see results.

I also want to try crossfit but I am terrified of it. I tried it before and It didnt work.

I need help finding a good strength training program that I can do through the week and that will yield me good results.

How do I stick to something and believe in it when everywhere I look theres more that I can do . I am confused and this has always been my problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/lifeisreallybadatm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CAqzG0

No comments:

Post a Comment