Sunday, March 24, 2019

Using My Break Up For Motivation

Hello all! Started this amazing journey in August and it's now the end of March!!! This is the longest I've ever dieted before and so successfully. I started at 297 and as of this morning I'm 213 (84lbs down!) At the beginning of February I started seeing a guy so my weight loss kind of stalled. I stopped working out as diligently and honestly, although I tried to stick around 1200cals it just wasn't enough. I was distracted by the Boy (ugh! how dare infatuation slither into my life)

Last night he broke up with me. Said it just "wasn't right" and yes, I'm sad. I spent two hours this morning manically sobbing to my poor, understanding roommate but I want to take this in stride. it's a sunny day out and I'm going to get through this! It's a sign that I need to keep pushing towards my goal loss of 100lbs (17 to go!)

Depression can't stop this girl and neither will a break up. I hope whoever is out there reading this knows that it's going to be all good in the end.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fpdxfb

No comments:

Post a Comment