Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Recommitting

I have been on a weight loss journey for a good few years now, yoyoing between 150 and 180.

I haven't given up, because that would mean that I have completely stopped trying. In reality, I need to recommit.

I'm at 175 right now. Not at my highest, but I have a ways to go. I can do this. I know what I need to do.

I have 3 goals I need to hit tomorrow. This is where it starts.

  1. Go to the gym
  2. Drink enough water
  3. Track calories

Goals start over each and every day. It's not a diet, it's lifestyle changes that will impact me little by little each day.

My fitbit is on the charger, ready to go for tomorrow. Myfitnesspal has been sucessfully downloaded. I'm ready to do this!

submitted by /u/skarobucks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Cm3IhA

No comments:

Post a Comment