Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Winter is killing me!!

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing fine. I guess this is like a rant/I need a motivation boost post...

I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of May last year. Started at 370 lbs (6’2 Male) and I managed to make my way to 118 lbs lost as of last week’s weigh in.

That being said, I could definitely have way more progress but I believe in indulging at least once a week. This winter though, has been absolutely brutal. The kiddo switched daycares so the whole family has gotten sick multiple times (including myself). I’ve been feeling the seasonal blues and all that makes me want to do is eat.. I haven’t gained any weight back so that’s a small victory and I’ve been losing just extremely small and slow...

I’m just finding it hard to stay focused... mainly on the diet (I do CICO, eat at a deficit and IF).

Anyways, I guess it feels good to type this out... I’ve been up since 3am because I broke my IF (I don’t usually eat dinner anymore) and I have a hard time sleeping now especially after eating pizza for an unnecessary dinner...

submitted by /u/zeFatManxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ESzbtr

No comments:

Post a Comment