Thursday, May 2, 2019

24 M Fit, fat and fit again.

Hey guys! I’ve been a lurker here for quite a while, I’ve just never posted for whatever reason.

I have recently hit 100% of my weight loss goal (265lb -> 178lb) and now I just don’t know what to do. I’ve seen posts similar to this and I guess I just haven’t seen something I’m sold on just yet. I’m finally pretty damn happy with myself when I look in the mirror. I’ve got vascularity, abs, etc. But what I’m not totally happy with is the feeling of not having a specific goal any longer. Should I bulk back up and try to add muscle? Should I continue cutting til I’m super lean? Should I try to maintain this weight for a while before I change anything? I know this is a personal thing but I’d love to hear everyone’s input! I feel an immeasurable amount of pride in seeing “100% to goal” but at the same time, I feel totally lost now. I feel like that was my biggest driving force in my decision making and now it’s done. What do, /loseit, what do.

submitted by /u/medicjake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vwAQ2d

No comments:

Post a Comment