Friday, May 17, 2019

Always hungry

No matter how much water I drink, how balanced my meals are or even if I know I have over eaten I still always feel hungry.

I drink 2-3ltrs of water a day, sometimes more if I have exercised or it's warm. I have quit alcohol and don't drink caffeine.

I love to cook and have been cooking healthy, balanced meals everyday with varied ingredients like vegetables, rice, lentils, olive oil, nuts, greens, fruits, chick peas, porridge oats etc.

I try to stick to 1500-1800 for weight loss. I am 5'2 an currently 70kgs. Early 30s and female.

About one or twice a week I do over eat and I want to control it but I am just always hungry. Even when I am busy and definitely not bored I feel hungry.

Is anyone else always hungry? How do you deal with it?

Edit: Weight. I had got it very wrong!

submitted by /u/FasterMellyFaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VNQ7Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment