Friday, May 10, 2019

I feel like crying - I’m down 22lbs/10Kg in a month!

Hi all, F, 5’4.5 and starting weight of 150Kg (so VERY heavy).

Last month, I decided enough was enough - I saw my doctor about my weight. My doctor provided me Orlistat due to my high SW - I’m also waiting for a referral to a weight loss team to see if there is any other support I can get.

From this I’ve been calorie counting for 1 month and 1 day whilst taking Orlistat (eating around 1600 calories a day). I haven’t been sticking to this religiously- especially on weekends where I’ve been eating up to 2100 calories. I haven’t been eating exactly healthy e.g dominos provided it fits into my intake, Chinese food and McDonald wraps.

Weighed myself at the doctors office and I’m down to 139Kg a just feel like crying! I’m so happy with this progress. I’ve just wanted to tell someone as I haven’t told anyone that I’m dieting.

A few years ago I managed to lose 60lbs - yet I put it all back on. I know I can do it - I’m just need to lose it and learn to maintain this time (not put it back in and extra).

However, one think I’ve done well this time is if I’ve gone over 1600 I’ll get myself go up to 2100 or so. Not the 4K calories id easily put away in the past.

My goal weight is to get down to 250lbs/113kg by Halloween. I’m going to (hopefully) try and maintain this weight for 3 months before trying to get down to 200.

Sorry - I just wanted to tell someone.

submitted by /u/Makeupmadness247
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E0pTKN

No comments:

Post a Comment