Saturday, May 11, 2019

I've been discouraged from weight training by my rehabilitator

I'm 20yo male, 5.8 foot (176cm), 235lbs (107kg) to currently 209lbs (95kg), keto & IF

I always had trouble with exercising, especially cardio, everyone pointed out that my walking was strange and I was told by doctors that I have flat feet, but I went to rehabilitation counselor and he told me that I have very loose ligaments throughout my entire body. I have been given a set of exercises but I've been told that building muscle mass will only make the problem worse.

I had high hopes with weight training - preventing yoyo effect, loose skin, helping me with overall weight loss and endurance and I have no idea how to tackle these issues now since I'm already doing a lot of progress losing wieght and I fear that I might end up with very loose skin.

At the end of the day I just want to have the body shape of an average Joe who never had an obesity problem and move it from there. Do You have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/bloodyveteran
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WD6FSW

No comments:

Post a Comment