Thursday, September 19, 2019

100 pounds in 8 months

So I've just got to the 100 pound make in 8 months 😜

My depression is a thing of the past, I'm confident again and now in strongman training. I will be the world's strongest Man 2021 💪

Not sure how long I'll keep going but I'd like to think I've got another 100 pounds of weight loss in me.

Im not going to release full measurements and weights until I'm at my goal but I'm down 9 inch from my waist and have lost 2 X's from my t-shirt labels 😂

Who knew that diet and exercise actually worked.

My best advice to anyone reading is simply to give up bread and go from there. It's typically a staple of many peoples diets but a great place to start.

I've also not eaten lunch in 8 months so that probably helps.

Start the morning with a decent breakfast and then go to the gym after work. Come home and eat a decent dinner. No snacking ❌

http://imgur.com/gallery/Tyy2KUr

submitted by /u/gio6199
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30aTLS6

No comments:

Post a Comment