Thursday, September 19, 2019

Is anyone else just not exercising unless they feel like it, and treating it as a separate thing from weight loss?

I have yo-yo dieted many times in the past, and I’ve always included exercise as part of that. I really dislike exercising as a fat person. So this time around (after a few years of maintaining a stable, but high, weight and working on my mental issues related to food and disordered eating) I’m just...not. I plan on incorporating regular exercise once I feel like it; probably in a few months. I feel like for right now (and maybe for the whole time I am taking off weight), it’s okay just to focus on adjusting my eating. Anyone else out there who is doing or has done this? What has your experience been like?

submitted by /u/SkyPenny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30aTK0u

No comments:

Post a Comment