Thursday, September 19, 2019

Finally flirting with the 130s

Mostly a lurker on this sub but wanted to celebrate something that I can’t really share aloud

My weight loss started in summer 2017 where I went from 167 to 145. In my final year of school I bounced back up a little to 152 but after graduation have slowly been hacking it down again

I’ve refound a love of exercise but I still slipped up for a while diet wise so I was plateaued between 140-145 for a while

Finally I’ve spent two whole weeks under 140, so I can officially say I’m there :)

Slow and steady, I know it’s only like 30 lbs over two years haha

Anyways my advice is all about making good choices in the kitchen first like everyone else says, but I think finding a hobby that happens to be active has helped me tremendously. I don’t think of getting on my bike as my daily workout but just how I get from point a to point b now

submitted by /u/pixel_pink
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O9TKGL

No comments:

Post a Comment