Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Finding motivation from this sub!

I've been trying to lose weight and I would say I don't see it on the scale, but body measurements wise it's going down! As a 15 year old I know it's slightly easier to lose weight when you're younger so I don't want to get older and older and then regret my past decisions of eating without thinking. I've seen so many wonderful people on this sub who have lost weight and I'm pretty excited about losing more weight and fitting into more clothes :D I often have doubts about whether I'll lose weight or not but I believe hard work will do the trick! I want to come back to this sub eventually with my own results so here's to loosing 30 pounds!!! I'm gonna go slow and try losing about 9 - 10 pounds first and go from there. I'm excited to share this journey yayyyyy But besides that, any tips on losing weight? I want to do it relatively slow but I do have places to be in which I need to wear more formal clothing that requires a bit of weight loss soon.

submitted by /u/loonachuu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I0NxZD

No comments:

Post a Comment