Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I have a question about body types.

I frequently browse weightloss and inspiration subreddits like r/loseit, and sometimes I look on r/fatlogic as well.

I am kind of confused about something I saw. I know intuitively that people don't have substantially bigger bones than others (big boned), but I do believe that some people have larger frames than others. Am I wrong in thinking this? I don't want to be misinformed by my own bias.

I am a 5'6 20 year old female. I am around 160 pounds, which I know is more than advisable. I am a part of my school's rugby team, so I get sufficient physical activity, and I have noticed that I have broader shoulders than some of the other backs on my team. Is it just my extra weight? This is a genuine question because I want to be well-informed and as healthy as possible. I try to eat healthy most of the time, and I am not delusional, I know I overeat more than I should. I really am trying, but I don't want my weight loss inspiration to be misleading because I'm built differently.

And I swear I'm not stupid, or trying to sound it, but the fatlogic subreddit is giving me so many different answers that I have thoroughly confused myself.

submitted by /u/nohrlegend1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32RqyZ7

No comments:

Post a Comment