Friday, November 1, 2019

Finally Seeing the results for myself

F22, 5’10, SW:230 CW:??

I’ve been intermittent fasting since May, I started for the weight loss but continued because I’ve always had digestion issues in the past and intermittent fasting has made a huge difference.

Anyways, I could tell I was losing just by my back rolls being less noticeable, however I never really saw a true overall difference. A few weeks ago my parents mentioned that they could tell I’ve lost weight but I still saw no progress and all of a sudden today I magically have started to see my results. My sweatpants don’t stay up unless tightened by the draw string, overall I just look smaller, and my stomach is less puffy looking.

I’ve tried losing weight a few times since high school and this is the first time I’m actually seeing results which is so encouraging. I haven’t weighed myself since May mostly due to the fact my scale stopped working, so I’m really interested how much I’ve actually lost.

submitted by /u/ajlalceknie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qgNcwc

No comments:

Post a Comment