Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Can't believe it was this simple.

Some context: I used to be 26 stone (165kg/363lbs) at 6 foot 1 inches back in 2013. I went down to 14 stone (88kg/194lbs) in 2 years and maintained that for about a year. After a lot of personal issues at the end of 2016 I started to forget my diet, luckily I maintained my habit of never snacking but I creeped back up to 20 stone (127kg/280lbs) by eating bigger meals and drinking more alcohol and have stayed that weight until recently.

That initial weight loss was very difficult for me as I have a bottomless appetite and never ever feel full, I was having to go for walks and take naps just to stop myself from eating. As I can't bring up the willpower I had back then, I've decided to try a new diet, where I eat 2000 calories over 6 meals instead of 3 and I am almost in tears after weighing myself a month later and a stone lighter. I'm now 19 stone and finding it extremely easy to stick to this plan.

Here's the plan I'm sticking to during quarantine:

7am -250 cal

9am -250 cal

11am -250 cal

1pm - 250 cal

3pm - 500 cal

5pm - 500 cal

It's early on in my journey, but I'll keep you updated and hopefully this may help other people with food addiction in losing weight. Not particularly innovative, but it's working and doesn't feel torturous.

TL;DR, kept cravings at bay by increasing frequency of meals with same calorie volume.

submitted by /u/Bert_told_brett
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIuc4O

No comments:

Post a Comment