Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I suddenly stopped losing weight after one month, need advice.

Hi all! I hope you're having a great day. I'm struggling with my progression even though I think I'm doing everything right.

I'm 20, male, 88kg, 174cm, and started 32 days ago my weight loss. I lost 5kg during the first weeks, but sudenly it stopped. I'm having 1200/1500 Kcal per day and do yoga everyday. It was all great but 1 week ago I got stuck in 88.0kg, literally, I don't lose or gain weight anymore (I tried to eat more and less, but still there). I think I should be patient, but it worries me that the balance doesn't change even 100 grams if I'm in deficit and doing exercise everyday.

I read a lot and the only thing that comes to my mind is that my metabolism stopped working, but it's supposed to happen after more time, not after one month. What should I do? I'm being impatient and I'll start to lose weight in some time? Or I'm doing something wrong? Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/wiwjedell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3forFXi

No comments:

Post a Comment