Monday, May 4, 2020

Small happiness of weight loss

Ive felt really happy in weight loss ive been having, was 174lbs two years ago and didnt realize I was overweight and unhealthy until i got my blood pressure checked and gave me a smack to the head!!

im 19 now, around 5'6" and at 147 lbs so i am at normal bmi and not overweight anymore _^ my goal weight is 125 though. i eat healthy once in awhile but definitely not enough. i think id look and move around way better skinnier and its my main motivator, but it definitely weighs on the back on my mind to control the fried and sugary foods, my body feels horrible after eating them, im going to make healthy body my main motivator someday...

the strangest thing is that my family says i look skinnier but i feel exactly the same, and feel like i look the same as well. i feel they are concerned im not eating enough and say that to make me relax on my diet, but it makes me curious if im just not seeing it like they are. i like to skim this page sometimes and it makes me happy reading peoples happy successes :-) good luck everyone

submitted by /u/miu_u
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c3OUUm

No comments:

Post a Comment