Thursday, May 7, 2020

What's a good and affordable($200-$400) stationary cardio machine like an exercise bike or similar or any other exercise equipment that I use at home which is best for weight loss and fat loss?

SW:330lbs October 2019, CW:288lbs May 2020. 23Male

I have been intermittently fasting and eating healthy and seeing little weight loss progress from it. I was losing weight at a better rate(3.5-4kg every month) when I was going to the gym for an hour of cardio (treadmills/recumbent/exercise bike) and eating healthy/Intermittently Fasting. For the past 2 months I have been home quarantined, I live in a small condominium in the city (North York, Toronto, Canada) The last time I went to the gym was the beginning of March.

I'm thinking of buying an affordable cardio machine like an exercise bike to do cardio at home since I have not been getting any exercise and I am getting depressed. I can barely do push ups since I have weak arms.

What kind of exercise equipment should I get for weight loss at home? Could I get an exercise bike for $200-$400?

submitted by /u/cottoncandyloverr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SZCshh

No comments:

Post a Comment