Monday, June 22, 2020

35F, plateau-ing after losing 5kg_ now what?

35F/163cm/SW65kg/CW60kg/GW55kg

I have been IFing (no eating after 4pm) since 6/6 and I have rapidly lost water weight of 4-5kgs in the first 2 weeks, and now the weight loss seems to have come to a halt. I eat around 1250kcal a day and I log everything, including snacks (mostly nuts and oranges) and the only liquid I consume is water, which I drink 1L+/day.

what I eat in a day typically kind of looks like this

morning, my "(small) carb meal"

  • 20g of nuts, either almonds pinenuts or walnuts
  • small amount of carbs such as half a serving of udon noodles in kelp&soy sauce broth

10am

  • fruit, usually a small mandarin orange

lunch, my "protein meal"

  • 1 serving of konjac noodles
  • 50g of mung bean shoots (sometimes cabbage)
  • a whole egg (courtesy of my backyard chickens)
  • 100g of basa fish fillet
  • all in kelp&soy sauce broth

2pm

  • I sometimes eat 10g of nuts or 15g of dark chocolate

4pm "dinner"

  • 100g of PLAIN greek yogurt

exercise? I do 40squats every other day and I walk to work (20minutes slow pace) that's just about it.

what do I need to do to break out of the plateau, do I eat even less? or do more exercise? any input will be greatly appreciated.

edit:English is not my mother tongue, sorry if I didn't make any sense

submitted by /u/EastEndOniMusha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YnT5pZ

No comments:

Post a Comment