Monday, June 22, 2020

Stuck at a weight loss plateau for nearly 4 weeks - help!

Hi so I’m a 15F and I’ve been trying to lose weight since the end of February. I’m 5”6 and my starting weight was 172 lbs.

Throughout my whole journey so far, my caloric deficit has ranged from 1300-1600 kcal and the exercises which I did - five days a week - were running at 7.5 mph for 30 seconds, resting for 30 seconds, and repeating until I reached 2 miles on the treadmill. This, followed by my last part of the workout which was 200 jumping jacks.

I’ve successfully lost 20 pounds - losing about 3 pounds a week consistently - but now I have hit a plateau for nearly four weeks. The halt in my weight loss became apparent when my parents bought a new weighing scale, and my weight would remain at 150-153 lbs despite monitoring my calories precisely and staying at a caloric deficit for all days of the week.

I even once had a cheat day (which keep in mind was an absolute max of like 2300 kcal), trying to relieve myself from the plateau I’ve hit - and my weight of usually 150 lbs skyrocketed to 155 lbs the next day!

Part of me thinks I’m not actually able to lose weight anymore and it’s killing me because I still have 20 or so more pounds to lose. I have no idea why I still can’t lose weight after even changing up my workouts and the foods that I eat.

What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/missyy123456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YknaGO

No comments:

Post a Comment