Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Any advice for not consuming an entire fridge worth of food after work?

Hello all, I’m seeking some advice. I’m a 145lb female, however I am overweight as I’m 5 2”. The pounds have slowly crept on over the years and I’m now at highest weight, and because of my short stature, it’s very noticeable. My total cal allowance for the day is 1200, so my weight loss so far has been non existent, as I don’t generally eat too unhealthily or in excess, don’t have a soda or snack habit. I’m aiming to lose about 25 to 30lbs, and also become more fit and active. I work a 9 to 5, but frequently go over that time and finish closer to 6 or 7. By the time I get home I’m completely exhausted and also completely ravenous, and have no inclination to exercise (despite being keen all through the day). My calorie count attempts are being thwarted by this. Something about finishing work and getting home and my willpower just gets to nil. Does anyone have advice for getting around this?

I’ve tried getting up early to exercise as well, but I’m just not a morning person, it takes me ages to get going.

submitted by /u/Drchilli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hWSu5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment