Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Controversial Calorie Opinions: A Rant

I am 5'2" 191 lbs at 23. Obviously seriously overweight if not obese. I hate this because I look terrible and men dont give me a second look (id really like to settle down soon and get married). So, I am determined to lose this weight. Ideally, get to a 19 BMI so I can see my bone structure for what it is and my jawline and feel and look great!

Heres my problem. Small women need less calories. Thats the truth, just as CICO creates weightloss. I will not eat 2000 cals a day. That is overeating for me. I want to stick to 1200 a day. Everyone in this community thinks that that is starving. I am job hunting and really dont do much exercise otherwise. So 1200 is sustainable for me.

Why does everyone think this? Short women already have a disadvantage in weight loss, why are we accused of starving when we eat what is appropriate for us?

submitted by /u/SnooDucks4347
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32zHm9S

No comments:

Post a Comment