Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Is it a bad idea to lower my calories but not count fruits or vegetables?

I've been trying to get back on the weight loss and CICO bandwagon lately, eating 1300 calories/day, but I've noticed I have a bad habit of eating too much or too many calorie dense foods early in the day and being super hungry in the evening, which leads me to snack and go over my calories. I thought it would make me eat more fruits and vegetables, but instead I find myself thinking "oh i could eat a cup of blueberries or a banana, but they're just fruit so the taste isnt just worth the calories" I know most fruits and veggies are low cal anyway but it's weird. So do you think it's too dumb or gimmicky to lower my calories somewhere in the 1000-1200 range but just not count fruits or veggies, to encourage myself to reach for them instead of snacky food when I get the hunger cravings?

submitted by /u/narla_hotep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mj6fye

No comments:

Post a Comment