Thursday, September 10, 2020

Fall has always been my roughest season

In past years, I have made progress in my weight loss journey in spring and summer only to have it all ruined when fall comes around. I don't know what it is about fall, it's my absolute favorite season but it is also the season where I have the strongest food cravings. Cider donuts, pumpkin spiced everything, Halloween candy and treats, chili season, binge watching Gilmore Girls and trying to compete with eating like Lorelai and Rory, all leading up to the high caloric mother event: Thanksgiving. This year, I have made such good progress (80+ lbs lost and counting) and I am going to enjoy all the things I love about fall while sticking to my improved eating habits! Any tips welcome!

submitted by /u/sadiaphilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3idzgZP

No comments:

Post a Comment