Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Giving up alcohol - what activities do you do for fun that doesn’t involve drinking?

I think it’s time for me to to give up alcohol if I want to see any progress in my weight loss journey . I went from being a college athlete eating and drinking whatever I wanted, even after college I barely gained any weight and those bad habits have kept up with me and I am finally paying for it.

I eat pretty good during the week. I cook Whole Foods and keep track of everything with MyFitnessPal.

The weekends are where everything goes all bad.Drinking a ton, not tracking what I eat.

I’m ready to commit but I guess I don’t know what to do for fun without drinking. I know that sounds bad but I’m so used to that lifestyle of grinding during the week and having “fun” on the weekends. What things do you guys do for fun on weekends that don’t include drinking?

submitted by /u/DownToMarsGirl11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32d2P8c

No comments:

Post a Comment