Saturday, September 5, 2020

Help me sort my life out please

I've started my weight loss journey today, I was very active, cycled up and down hills, walked up hills all the time and was generally pretty healthy.

I let this slip for a few years focusing on relationships and work. I'm now ready to get back into cycling and walking again but my eating habits are shocking.

I recently gave up smoking and comfort eating has become my thing. I've got the will power to exercise it's the control with eating. Can anyone help me out with a decent meal plan that still let's me indulge in some of my favourite foods?

I'm male, 31 years old, 190cm and 240 pounds and from Scotland. Trying to get down to 180 pounds and eating a lot cleaner and healthier, I want to be around to watch my family grow.

Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/Gow89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jRfCDq

No comments:

Post a Comment