Saturday, September 12, 2020

I can't do this weight loss thing

I just posted on here 2 days ago and my first day and a half was going well. Then I got bullied. I heard someone saying that the whale is trying to lose weight. I was just eating an apple when they said that. Then they came and started poking fun my body. I left and went home for the rest of the day. I went to the gas station on my way home and ruined my 2 good days of eating. I bought some candy and donuts and a 2 liter of pepsi. I ate it all on top of eating a lot at our family dinner. I was miserably stuffed, but I no longer was mad at the school kids. I don't know how to discipline myself not to gorge on food when I'm sad. Please help

submitted by /u/ryxliz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3htrqtH

No comments:

Post a Comment