Friday, September 4, 2020

I Gotta Sag

I found this sub not too long ago but as someone who started their final weight loss push two weeks ago I’m glad I found it. Two weeks ago starting at 266 with a goal of 180. And while I have no specific end date for that goal I do want to get there by the time winter is over at least.

This thread is highly inspirational. It’s nice to see so many people going through the exact same thing. It sorta makes me stay more honest with my goals. Having struggled with weight for forever, losing so much and then gaining so much back im looking forward to destroying my goals with overwhelming force this time around and finally keeping that shit off for good.

submitted by /u/Dayvfish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jP1omA

No comments:

Post a Comment