Friday, September 4, 2020

Just eat 1/2....

Just a short little tidbit I was just thinking about, and makes such a huge difference. Every meal I make, I cut in half. Let’s say it’s an egg sandwich on a bagel? Cut it in half, save the other half for the next day. If I go out to eat, I ask for a doggy bag right away (well, I used too before Covid) and immediately, divide the plate in half and eat that, with the leftovers for another meal. It has changed so much for me, not even with weight loss, I feel better, I am less fatigued during the day, and I notice I can get full without eating a whole meal and stuffing my face late at night.

I come from Two decades of binging, esp at night. It’s a terrible habit. I always thought, regardless of the time of day, as long as I wait 3/4 hours before I go to sleep, I won’t put on the weight. ERR....WRONG. The body just KNOWS what time it is, your internal clock knows it’s past 5pm (or whatever time )and you are not going to breakdown and burn off those calories.

I still have an issue with eating late, I do it at least once every other week, usually on a weekend but it is not nearly as much as I used to eat.

Thanks for reading and listening...it’s the little things that amount to the final goal. One day at a time people, we got this!

submitted by /u/Uglymicrowave
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jP7cMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment