Friday, September 4, 2020

My first post on my weight [EVER!]

Hello all! I am 26/5'5/F CW:263 GW:133

I have always struggled with weight, right from middle school. My mom has always nagged me and that has made me more reluctant about getting help for my weight loss. I have been steadily increasing my weight, and somehow the past couple of weeks, I have accepted the reality. I am obese but the picture in my head is the 6th grade me who was not that. Today, I completed my first day of IF. I gradually want to take on walking 10,000 steps at the least, do a bunch of Chloe Ting challenges, and feel great about a body with functioning heart and limbs. I am also CICO at the same time, but not on a strict low carb diet. I am planning on building up as I go on. I want to post this because there is no one I can be accountable to. Looking forward to losing my first 10 pounds!!!

submitted by /u/asa81mg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/356BAhr

No comments:

Post a Comment