Friday, September 18, 2020

Non-scale victory I'm really proud of!

Hey :) just wanted to share a lil victory that happened some months ago.

Back in January, around 2 weeks in my weight loss journey, I decided to clean out my closet. I found a pair of shorts that I haven't worn for ages, but as I tried to put them on, they couldn't even go up my thighs! I was a little sad, but set my goal to fit in them again, so I toss them again in the closet and forget about it.

Months later, around 8kg lost, found them again. I was nervous as I tried them again, and to my surprise they were so loose that it was impossible to keep them on! I was really happy, not gonna lie. Not even sad that I couldn't wear them again, and since them, I kept on losing more kilos :)

submitted by /u/caaarlasgm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32K9F5z

No comments:

Post a Comment