Wednesday, September 2, 2020

NSV- I suffer from Binge Eating Disorder. Today, I ordered Chipotle and didn’t eat it all in one sitting.

Hey y’all, first time posting here! I’ve been on a weight loss mission since November 2019 [F 5’2”/SW: 184 CW: 154 GW: 129], doing CICO, stringent calorie counting and an hour of exercise 6 days a week. For the most part, things have been going well. I’ve definitely battled feelings of inadequacy due to how slow I feel like I’m losing. That slowness in losing is heavily due to the fact that I have disordered eating. I suffer from BED, have purged in the past, and have no connection with my biological hunger cues whatsoever. This has caused several lost weeks due to binging the calories I burned through cutting.

Today is my day off, however, and I ordered Chipotle. I ordered chips and queso, and a burrito bowl. I ate about a quarter of my burrito bowl, about half of the chips and less than half of the queso. A would-be 1800 calorie binge turned into a 700 calorie meal. I didn’t even go over my calories for a cutting day. This is HUGE for me. And I actually recognize that I feel full. Slow progress is progress, my dudes. Making small, sustainable changes leads to results that will last. I couldn’t be happier.

submitted by /u/Hip-hop_hobbit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gTVSgn

No comments:

Post a Comment