Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Therapy for weight loss?

I’ve seen other people in the past suggest therapy to help aid in weight loss. I’m a female in my early 20’s, and I’ve struggled to lose weight since I was about 12, and I need help. I now need to lose about 100 pounds and am at my highest weight. I had a rough childhood and struggle with what I believe to be undiagnosed anxiety, and or depression. My health insurance started today and I’m looking for a therapist, but I wanted to get some advice on what to look for. Should I look for a specific type of therapist? Should I also look into a nutritionist? I want to set myself up for success, I’ve been trying on my own for years and have never successfully lost weight. I’m hoping if I meet with the right people I can finally get on the right track!

submitted by /u/ashpor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hQWyVh

No comments:

Post a Comment