Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I'm proud of myself!

Hey guys!

I'm a long time lurker on this sub and I just had some news I really wanted to share with people who would understand. I've been on my weight loss journey now for a little over two months, and have lost about 20 lbs so far. Well, today, I've been unusually hungry even though I have been drinking water and eating within my normal caloric deficit. So, instead of restricting myself (which when that happens, I normally end up binge eating at some point during the night), I had another bowl of yogurt with bananas for dinner! It put me a over my calorie goal for the day, but I feel sooo much better and full now. I'm just so proud of myself for being able to recognize that I was hungry and being able to handle it in a healthy manner that won't lead to binge eating later! Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/Sunsla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QKrwCv

No comments:

Post a Comment