Friday, September 18, 2020

Tracking weightu in pounds vs kilograms

Does anyone else ever feel like when they track their weight in kilograms the loss doesn't feel like much and it's hard to stay motivated but tracking in pounds makes you feel like you lost heaps more even though it's the same weight. When I've gone from 74kg to 71kg, it didn't feel like I'd lost that much compared to saying I went from 164lbs to 156.5lbs.

It's such a stupid mindgame I play with myself because I know it's the same amount of weight loss but I just feel like there was more of an achievement when I track in pounds because it feels like more lost. It's so silly but I find it weird I play into it.

submitted by /u/gabz09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c9MDrT

No comments:

Post a Comment