Thursday, December 24, 2020

Advice with not overdoing it on Christmas??

I just looked at my weight on the scale a few minutes ago, and I've gained a few pounds over the last couple of weeks. It's encouraged me to get started on my weight loss goals ASAP. Being that tomorrow is Christmas, I know I won't hit a caloric deficit, but I would like to break even and not go overboard on the sweets. Any advice for doing this?

I'm a 135 lb 21 yr old girl looking to get down to about 120 lbs at least. I've gained probably 5-6 pounds in this last month, and I'm worried about continuing to gain. I'm thinking drinking 2 cups of water before each meal would help? At least that could be a start

submitted by /u/AwesomeEm77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hfB4lr

No comments:

Post a Comment