Thursday, December 24, 2020

CPAP and weight loss?

I was recently diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea and am currently starting on my CPAP machine. It's been a struggle and I'm looking for some additional motivation.

The doctor, as well as online resources say that getting onto CPAP often results in weight loss, so I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this and whether it affected your weight.

I'm currently at 290 lbs (6'2") and have been unsuccessfully trying to lose weight for years. My weight gain coincides with when I was first told I stop breathing in my sleep, but I always thought apnea is caused by weight gain, when now I'm realizing it might be the other way around.

submitted by /u/sarayewo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3phNwDO

No comments:

Post a Comment