Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas eating, you can be in control and still enjoy the food!!!

Was just having some Christmas Eve snacks, and I realised that I had subconsciously portioned things out into what I believe was healthy(ish) portions!! I am eating when I’m genuinely a bit peckish and stopping when I’m full, another win.

Last year I’d just eat things like tortilla chips/crackers/chocolate straight from the pack until a 6 serving size bag was gone!

Using a plate and eyeballing (not the most accurate but I sure am not pulling out the food scale on Christmas Eve!) the portions makes me feel just in control yet also like I’m fully enjoying my Christmas.

Also anyone else not calorie counting (or whatever weight loss tool you use) at all over Christmas? I’ve lost my streak on lifesum now cause I’m not counting.... ah well

I’ve only been on a weight loss journey for about 7 weeks and lost 7 pounds, so I’m happy if I maintain over this period, weight loss will always be there for me in January!

Merry Christmas everyone 😁

submitted by /u/Boulderingbadly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hg7RGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment