Thursday, December 24, 2020

Lost 20 pounds since August! Not great, but proud. An embarrassing question though...

So, I'm a 5'8" 18 year old guy, roughly 255 lb. I started my weight loss journey in August and lost around 20 pounds, which isn't incredible progress but I'm proud. I've done some research, kept a mostly consistent diet and been getting into all the physical activity I need to feel good. And I do feel good—great, even. Though I should probably start looking around for more specific tips on how to drop weight in specific areas of my body, so that's something to work on soon.

But one thing that's been niggling at the back of my mind is the same thing that bothers most guys: my penis. So as you can tell, this is a burner account, so Imma be frank: 4.2 inches erect as it stands. Below average, fairly okay, to look at, whatever. I don't much care about it in the sexual sense, if I'm being honest, but there's still that macho part of me that wants to have a bigger dick. And I've looked into all the stuff about fat pads at in my pubis burying my penis and it's definitely possible. I know for a fact by now that it tends to sorta sink in there when flaccid, which I also can ascertain isn't normal for men. It's fairly buried, but thankfully not as buried as it is for other people.

So my question is: how much should my penis 'grow' once I reach my ideal weight? The most consistent number I've read is roughly 1-2 inches of penis is revealed every 30-50 pounds of weight loss. I do have pretty large legs/thighs and my pubis is pretty full, yeah, but not as full as other photos I've seen of people with intense buried penis syndrome. Which makes me think: maybe my penis isn't even really that buried? I'd be happy with what I have, sure, but I'd also likely be happier down the line if I get it to feel and measure out like a 5 incher, or even 6 if I'm lucky.

So yeah. This is in part a vent about my worries, but I know that if I see the results down there I'd feel a great deal happier about myself. I know that once I do lose the weight it'll still look and feel bigger, even if there isn't any real significant difference.

But I guess the question still stands for people who have been through the same thing: how much of an affect DOES weight loss actually have on your penis?

submitted by /u/BigGuy42069WasTaken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38vSmqA

No comments:

Post a Comment