Friday, December 25, 2020

Not proud of weight loss accomplishment?

SW: 384 CW: 243 GW: 220 (for now?). Hello, I started my weight loss journey last September. I started with counting calories, added intermittent fasting a few months later and then transitioned into keto 10 months ago. While everyone around me is amazed and proud of what I've done, for some reason I cannot step back and take a look at myself to be proud of what I've done. A part of me is scared that I'll go back to where I was weight-wise, I'm also nervous that this is all temporary and I could go back to where I was before I started my weight loss journey. Maybe I'm also kind of in shock as to what I've done and don't want to face it? My wife has joined me in my journey and has lost 60 pounds herself. I should be proud of all of this but for some reason I'm not. Could it also be that I'm not satisfied until I get to my current goal weight? What do you guys think? Sorry for the rambling!

TLDR; Lost 140 pounds but don't feel proud of my accomplishments due to either denial that it happened or fear of losing focus and returning to my starting weight.

submitted by /u/Themetnut1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JhXaqL

No comments:

Post a Comment