Tuesday, December 1, 2020

I am setting an intention

Today I am starting what will hopefully be the beginning of an actual weight loss journey. Not just yo-yo-ing. I have my plan, which includes CICO, IF and low carb(under 100g net carbs).

I have my exercise/lifestyle battle-plan as well.

I’m just finally at a point in my life where enough is enough. I am sick of this weight!! I want my original body shape back. I want to be able to go hike or do any physical activity at a moments notice without dread of how Im going to keep up physically. I want to be able to wear a bikini and look good again. I want to post a full body shot on my dating profile and not have to disclaimer when i first talk to guys that I’m ‘bigger’. Mainly tho, I want to do it for me. It’s time. I’ve done so much self-improvement on my mental health, my career opportunities. It’s time to take care of my body and do what’s right for it.

submitted by /u/adeleidavega
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33yEMkw

No comments:

Post a Comment