Friday, January 1, 2021

Back on the weight loss train...

Back in 2016 I went from 205lbs to 120lbs in about 9 months or so. Lost weight too fast, few health issues occured. Anyway fast forward to 2020 around summer time I went up to 160ishlbs, Christmas eve 2020 I was the lowest I've been in a little while, 147lbs. Which I was happy with. Now christmas is out the way and i've spent the past 2 weeks or so eating nothing but cheese, chocolate and sweets I am getting back on the weight loss train. Choo Choo!

I don't know my current weight, but I know i'm very bloated, retaining water and gained a few pounds over the festive period... because most people do and well.. i enjoyed it. Tomorrow i'm back off to the gym for a much needed session. I do not know my weight as of current but tomorrow morning when I wake up I will weigh myself and that will be my January 2021 start weight. My goal is to get to 140lbs. So it won't be the biggest weight loss, but a loss all the same.

Heres to 2021 and our weight loss goals! We've got this :)

submitted by /u/panda_brit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rNU1An

No comments:

Post a Comment