Friday, January 1, 2021

Loose skin removal surgery fears after massive weight loss

Hi everyone , I lost within 2 years 105 pounds and I still have 75 lbs to go. I am already seeing a lot of loose skin and I know when im done losing everything im gonna need at least like 5 surgeries or more . I am scared shitless of surgery , has anyone had loose skin removal after weight loss? and can tell me its worth the risk. Sure I could live with looking like a 90 year old woman at age 25 but im really self conscious and I would not be happy like that .I want a chance to have a normal looking body because i have been heavier my whole life. My life is just starting and I want to feel confident for once and im willing to do just about anything to have that

submitted by /u/Wise_Strawberry444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o6wsAN

No comments:

Post a Comment