Monday, March 22, 2021

Bouncing back from a breakup

Weight Loss - Imgur

On December 1st 2020 I was the heaviest I had ever been, 227 pounds. I started out small by walking my dog twice a day for at least 30 minutes, gradually increasing that to 45 mins twice a day. This was a good starting point and motivated me to start doing more intense exercise. I started using a stationary bike in my house and doing the apple fitness classes that I had a trial for. Started out doing the easiest 10 minute workouts and was COMPLETELY gassed by the end of them. Again, I slowly increased the amount of time I cycled for until I reached my current level, 30 minutes in the morning and a 45 minute at the end of the day.

After awhile of seeing no progress I took on the most difficult part of weight loss... DIET CHANGE. I ate like absolute trash everyday, any junkfood/snacks in my pantry would be devoured with little to no after thought. I ate out for nearly every meal, and usually not the healthiest choices. I started to change that by no longer eating out for breakfast or lunch, and ordering a salad for dinner (shoutout California Chicken Cafe). I began cooking every meal in March, no red meat and few carbs. Typically I had fruit for breakfast, a can of tunafish with hot sauce for lunch, and baked/grilled tilapia for dinner. My next step is to start intermittent fasting as I have reached 199 pounds today, on the way to my goal weight of 180.

submitted by /u/mcnicer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d3ZzjY

No comments:

Post a Comment