Saturday, March 20, 2021

Can't seem to lose weight, no matter what I do.

Hey all. I'm a 27 year old man, 5'3, and I've had this problem where my weight seems to float around 190-193. I'm not sure why.

Some context, I came in at 200 last May, managed to drop to 185 around November, then I caught covid and gained weight back to 193. I've tried weight loss many times, and I ALWAYS get stuck here.

I have lose it, I've been calorie counting, avoiding sugar, drinkin more water than I ever have in my life, and lifting weights, and I just can not break that line.

I can't really exercise either, my right leg is all screwed up, can't bend it, or put weight on it, and it's all just very frustrating. I don't know what to do besides really starve myself of food, and put strict limits on calorie intake.

submitted by /u/A_Hideous_Beast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39hI1zN

No comments:

Post a Comment