Thursday, March 18, 2021

I ate a healthy breakfast and went for a walk!

Over last year, I gained about 3 stone. I developed a binge eating disorder and I was really struggling, I still am to a degree. I'm autistic and I don't leave the house very often at all because I get really bad anxiety, and since I'm now overweight, I always worry that people are looking at me and thinking mean things. I went from a healthy 10 st to 13 st 6 lbs (I'm female, and 5ft 9). Well today I managed not to binge eat at breakfast, and managed a 30 minute walk outside. I ordered a bunch of comfortable dresses so that I can go for walks whilst not having a sensory overload, and today they came, so I knew I had to give a walk a go. I did it! I'm hoping I can go for a walk every day now. Hopefully this and controlling my eating impulses will result in some weight loss.

submitted by /u/kyuroneko
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bWPh5C

No comments:

Post a Comment