Thursday, March 18, 2021

Looking for accountability

Hey all. I'm 23f, SW 180 CW 172 GW 110. After finding out I qualified for my COVID vaccine because my BMI says I'm obese, I've gotten my vaccine and I am ready to kick things up a notch in my weight loss journey. I think the problem is that no one is really holding me accountable and I can't do it myself. So, I'm looking for an accountability partner. We can do it any way you want. Things I know I need:

  1. Someone who will cheer me on when I can't cheer myself on. I struggle a lot with this, and especially on the bad days.
  2. Someone who will kick my butt back into gear. I have days where I just don't feel like it, and I'll need your help to keep me moving.
  3. Someone who can laugh with me. I'm a VERY not all that serious person. I mean, I am professional at work and when I need to be. But I mean, my literal favorite emoji is the shrug emoji. I'm sarcastic, I curse, and I try to live life the way I want to live it.
  4. Someone who gets that periods are a thing and they suck. I have REALLY bad period cramps. So on days where they are bad I rarely meet my step goal. While I need you to kick my butt in gear, I need you to also understand that they suck and I'll be bloated AF and remind me the victories aren't always on the scale.

I hope that all makes sense. I just know that I need help and my husband tries to be that person, but he isn't great at it because he just wants to support me always.

submitted by /u/hawkclergy29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QifN14

No comments:

Post a Comment