Friday, March 19, 2021

Looking for a weight loss buddy (I'm F/5'3/22/205lbs)

Hello!

Just to introduce myself: I've been heavy basically all of my life. Since I was probably about 16, my weight has been fluctuating anywhere between 170-185, but recently with my town's only affordable gym going out of business, plus covid, depo-shot, depression, and other stuff, I've packed on about 25lbs and am at my highest weight ever. My goal is to nip this in the bud as soon as possible, but I seem to be lacking the get-go, I guess. I'm entirely embarrassed and ashamed to where I have led myself, and desperately need to change, and quickly.

I'm motivated but am not doing anything. I just got an Apple Watch and love the fitness side of it, and knowing that people will see when I'm not working out is definitely helping, but I'd love an actual weight loss buddy. (It is definitely a plus if you also have an apple watch so we could see each other's progress, but not totally necessary.) Hopefully this is okay to post here. I don't have the app and don't know how to search within the subreddit in the web version.

If you'd like to know more about me to see if we'd mesh well, feel free to look at my profile or DM me. I'd love to get to know you!

submitted by /u/purlgraytea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eXpiNf

No comments:

Post a Comment